So on Sept 24th my son started having seizures...so now we are off and running on doctor appointments, testing and other not so fun stuff. Kevin is being such an awesome trooper and is acting as though nothing ever happened and nothing ever will, same old carefree now six year old. I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!!
As for me, I feel as though I am barely keeping it together. Since breaking my foot the end of May I am lucky to go to kickboxing once or twice a week. Motivation seems to have flown out the window, food cravings and binge eating has taken over again and to top it all off, I have gained 5 lbs back! NOOOOO! So since it is now shortly after midnight on Sunday morning....I am trying to start new TODAY and get back on track. "I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me!" I CAN DO IT! All good and bad things seem to have to come to an end. So hopefully this is the end of the bad run for a while. A six month break should be MORE than enough. Anyone else deal with this trap before? Have you been successful getting back on the wagon? Where are you on your journey now and any words of encouragement?
About Me
- Darnell
- I am now firmly planted in my 30's and have been married 7 years and have two kids with epilepsy. My husband, kids and I all share one or two genetic deletions that appear to affect us all very differently. I adore my family and the challenges that come along with them. God has been a strong influence in our lives and truly directs our paths.
Pages
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment