About Me

My photo
I am now firmly planted in my 30's and have been married 7 years and have two kids with epilepsy. My husband, kids and I all share one or two genetic deletions that appear to affect us all very differently. I adore my family and the challenges that come along with them. God has been a strong influence in our lives and truly directs our paths.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby fever

So hubby and I are thinking about baby number 3. Will try june and july, but until them, I have some work to do. Gained 25 lbs since January, all work and no play or excercise. Guess this means I better get to the Y and get my work out on so that I can control my "Buffalo-ness" as I head into pregnancy. I just hope this one doesnt result in doctors criticizing me yet again for being overweight.

No comments:

Post a Comment