About Me

My photo
I am now firmly planted in my 30's and have been married 7 years and have two kids with epilepsy. My husband, kids and I all share one or two genetic deletions that appear to affect us all very differently. I adore my family and the challenges that come along with them. God has been a strong influence in our lives and truly directs our paths.

Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

New order of business



So first off, here is my new adventure, Swag Bucks. So if the widget shows up like it is supposed to, anyone can see my swag bucks progress, and should be able to click a link and activate their own account in swag bucks. Not the quickest way to earn real spending money, but a legitimate slow and steady way to earn a little while you navigate the web.
Next order of business....
Bariatric surgery. I have resolved that for myself, my best option is to go dramatic. This following Monday I have my first appointment with a surgeon. I will give more details as I go. If you have had bariatric surgery, feel free to comment and give your opinions and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment